Wells Fargo Platinum Credit Card
Main Credit Card Features
The Visa network is a large, highly regarded credit-processing network that is accessed in over 200 countries worldwide. Visa offers a wide selection of benefits, varying by Visa card product. Entry-level Visa® cards will have the most baseline benefits, and more mature Visa Signature® cards will have more exclusive perks. The most elite benefits Visa are granted via the Visa Infinite® cards.
This card provides an attractive APR rate if you transfer your balances from other credit cards or even loans. You can potentially save money on interest by moving your balance. This can get tricky, and you need to keep a few things to keep in mind:
- Take into account the balance transfer fee
- Understand that your credit score gets impacted everytime you apply for a new credit card, you won’t be able to use a balance transfer card every few months
- The new credit card might not have enough of credit limit to cover all of your existing high-interest debt
- You are still required to make minimum payments
- It is problematic to use the card for daily transactions due to how your monthly payments apply to different principals
You can use our Balance Transfer Calculator to estimate interest savings on acting on the offer.
No annual fee credit card is great as a backup credit card as you don’t need to pay to maintain it. You might need a backup credit card if your primary one got lost or stolen. Another benefit of no annual fee credit card is that you can improve your credit to debt ratio if you don’t use is consistently. Another to consider this card if you are looking for a specific perk.