Chase Slate® Credit Card
Main Credit Card Features
This card provides an attractive APR rate if you transfer your balances from other credit cards or even loans. You can potentially save money on interest by moving your balance. This can get tricky, and you need to keep a few things in mind:
- Take into account the balance transfer fee.
- Understand that your credit score gets impacted every time you open a new credit card account, so you won’t be able to use a balance transfer card every few months.
- The new credit card might not have enough credit limit to cover all your existing high-interest debt.
- You are still required to make monthly minimum payments.
- Using the card for daily transactions is problematic. This is due to the way your monthly payments apply to different principals.
Use our balance transfer calculator to estimate your possible interest savings.
A no annual fee credit card is excellent as a backup credit card as you don’t need to pay to maintain it. You might need a backup credit card if your primary one got lost or stolen. Another benefit of a no annual fee credit card is that you can improve your credit to debt ratio if you don’t use it consistently. You may also consider this card if you are looking for a specific perk.
This card provides an attractive APR for balance transfers and purchases during the promotional period. You can save money on interest through the use of this card. Please, remember that even though it is 0% APR, you are still required to make minimum payments. If you are looking to use this card to transfer balances from your other higher interest cards, take into account the Balance Transfer Fees. You can use a simple calculator down the page or visit our balance transfer calculator.